Support for Overcoming Overwhelm
As people who are empathic, creative, aware of the subtleties in our environments, and attuned to the emotions of others, it's easy to slide into feelings of overwhelm and overstimulation. The gifts we have for noticing what's happening around us can feel more like burdens if we don't have the tools and skills to manage sensory input and emotional ups and downs.
We also know that with a compassionate self-care plan, concrete strategies to manage feelings of anxiety and stress, and good support from others, we are able to move back to a place where we are grounded, centered, and able to fully embrace the beauty of our sensitivity and the world around us.
We are thrilled to offer a totally free webinar to support you in identifying signs of overwhelm and making changes. Here's what you'll take away from our time together:
- Increased awareness of triggers and situations that lead to overwhelm
- Information about the biology if overwhelm and how to identify your own personal cues
- Concrete tools and practices for both preventing and addressing overwhelm once you're in it
- A template for what it might feel like to navigate potentially overwhelming situations with ease
- Simple worksheet to jot down notes and take aways
- Increased sense of connection with others who 'get it'
The webinars are the same, but we are offering them at two different times for your convenience. We will also be discussing our newest offering: a self-guided online course to support highly sensitive people!